The David Chow Humanitarian Award Nomination process ends
at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) PST on September 15th each year.
Directions for completing the Nomination & Endorsement Forms:
2. The Nominator must complete the Nomination Form and must also provide two (2) additional Endorsement forms from two other individual Endorsers who are in a position and/or aware of the Nominee’s work and are NOT related to the Nominee.
3. Attach all three (3) completed Nomination/Endorsement forms.
4. If available, provide pertinent, third party documents and/or write-ups of the Nominee’s work (press releases, articles – newspapers magazine, etc.).
5. Provide reliable identification and contact information of the Nominee.
6. Submit a quality, current, color photograph of the Nominee and any pertinent web-links and/or web pages.
7. Keep a copy of the Nomination and Endorsement forms for your records.
8. Submit the completed forms by any of the following methods:
b. E-Mail: email@example.com
c. Fax: (949) 852-1015
d. Mail to:
David Chow Humanitarian Award Foundation
C/o Citadel Law Building
2372 Morse Avenue, Irvine CA 92614